Jump to navigation Jump to search
Humans: the manual. This, as one might expect, is a mess.
- 19 Therapy Stories That'll Make You Say, "Dang, That's So True"
- Imposter Syndrome
- Relationships and sex and all that
- You feel like shit
This is meant to be an interactive flow chart for people who struggle with self care, executive dysfunction, and/or who have trouble reading internal signals. It's designed to take as much of the weight off of you as possible, so each decision is very easy and doesn't require much judgment.
- This chart of feelings may help you identify whether you are fine, in fight, flight, or freeze.
Why we are wired the way we are
- Barack Obama talks about courage
- Careful there, your solipsism is showing by Livinggraciously
- Cognitive Biases
- Learning and making mistakes
- On being generous - by Dylan Wilbanks on The Pastry Box
- Breaking Point - on being kind, by Christina Wodke.
- We May Be Born With an Urge to Help by Nicholas Wade on Tuscaloosanews.com
Stories to make you feel good
- A real Good Samaritan - the story of a train conductor who changed a life
Actual science? Junk science? Probably the latter
- Four Temperaments predating actual psychology