Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Asteroid Fast Facts
- Bolide: an extremely bright meteor, especially one that explodes in the atmosphere
- How big does a meteor have to be to make it to the ground? Hint: Anywhere from dust on up
- Meteor Smoke Makes Strange Clouds
- We Probably Wouldn't Even See A Doomsday Asteroid Until It Was Too Late
- The Willamette Meteorite
- How far can we see if unobstructed? Hint: usually 12 miles.
Caves and Caving
- The Chesapeake Bay impact crater
- Impact Craters Google Image Search
- Understanding the Impact Cratering Process: a Simple Approach
- Breccia: a rock composed of broken fragments of minerals or rock cemented together by a fine-grained matrix that can be similar to or different from the composition of the fragments. May be formed by an impact.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Science"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Science"
This category contains only the following file.
- Conservation of momentum.mp4 ; 720 KB