Jump to navigation Jump to search
Check Category:Glossary for links to topic-specific dictionaries.
- 1 Agriculture
- 2 Astronomy
- 3 Biology
- 4 Computer Science and Software Engineering
- 5 Demography
- 6 Earth Science
- 7 Engineering
- 8 Geology
- 9 Linguistics
- 10 Metallurgy
- 11 Physics
- Killing, Plucking, Eviscerating, & Cutting Up Your Chicken - Graphic! NOT KIDDING ABOUT THE GRAPHIC, FOLKS
- How far can we see if unobstructed? Hint: usually 12 miles.
Computer Science and Software Engineering
- The Atmosphere of the Earth on Wikipedia
Caves and Caving
- The Chesapeake Bay impact crater and the related boundary image
- Impact Craters Google Image Search
- Understanding the Impact Cratering Process: a Simple Approach
- Breccia: a rock composed of broken fragments of minerals or rock cemented together by a fine-grained matrix that can be similar to or different from the composition of the fragments. May be formed by an impact.
- Granite: a common type of felsic intrusive igneous rock that is granular and phaneritic in texture. Used for countertops, among other things. Popular in Minecraft.
- Geologic Publications and Data
- Pennsylvania Bluestone image search on Google
- Ringing Rocks of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania (PDF)
- Rocks and Minerals of Pennsylvania (PDF)
- Virginia Minerals (PDF)
- Virginia mineral interactive map - from the Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy.
- Virginia Minerals Rock Garden - from the Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Science"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Science"
This category contains only the following file.
- Conservation of momentum.mp4 ; 720 KB