Jump to navigation Jump to search
Check Category:Glossary for links to topic-specific dictionaries.
- 1 Agriculture
- 2 Astronomy
- 3 Biology
- 4 Computer Science and Software Engineering
- 5 Demography
- 6 Earth Science
- 7 Engineering
- 8 Geology
- 9 Linguistics
- 10 Metallurgy
- 11 Physics
- Killing, Plucking, Eviscerating, & Cutting Up Your Chicken - Graphic! NOT KIDDING ABOUT THE GRAPHIC, FOLKS
- How far can we see if unobstructed? Hint: usually 12 miles.
Computer Science and Software Engineering
- The Atmosphere of the Earth on Wikipedia
Caves and Caving
- The Chesapeake Bay impact crater and the related boundary image
- Impact Craters Google Image Search
- Understanding the Impact Cratering Process: a Simple Approach
- Breccia: a rock composed of broken fragments of minerals or rock cemented together by a fine-grained matrix that can be similar to or different from the composition of the fragments. May be formed by an impact.
- Granite: a common type of felsic intrusive igneous rock that is granular and phaneritic in texture. Used for countertops, among other things. Popular in Minecraft.
- Geologic Publications and Data
- Pennsylvania Bluestone image search on Google
- Ringing Rocks of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania (PDF)
- Rocks and Minerals of Pennsylvania (PDF)
- Virginia Minerals (PDF)
- Virginia mineral interactive map - from the Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy.
- Virginia Minerals Rock Garden - from the Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Science"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Science"
This category contains only the following file.
- Conservation of momentum.mp4 ; 720 KB