Difference between revisions of "Category:Writing"
From perpendicular angel knowledgebase
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This section contains information about
This section contains information about of writing, whether it's fiction or nonfiction, UX or Design or something else.
Revision as of 00:28, 9 February 2019
This section contains information about the act of writing, whether it's fiction or nonfiction, UX or Design or something else. For literature, poetry, etc. see Category: Reading
- Wikipedia -- And if you're not giving money to Wikipedia for the work you're getting from Wikipedia, you're part of the problem.
The hard bits: the actual words
Tools I use
- Apple Pages
- Microsoft Word
Tools I haven't tried
- After the Deadline promises to be a better spellchecker and grammar checker. I haven't tried it but it does have a demo section on the site.
- Hemingway App is a much-loved product for looking at your writing style, detecting things like weak verbs, complex words, and other things that make your writing harder to read. It includes a reading level calculator.
- Readable is another product I haven't tried, but it appears to do roughly the same things as After the Deadline and Hemingway.
- Wonderdraft is a fictional map creator.