From perpendicular angel knowledgebase
Revision as of 08:36, 15 August 2019 by Kirabug
Note: I haven't tried all these yet, but will update with reviews when I get a chance.
Gluten-free helper apps
Most of these are Pennsylvanian because that's where I live.
- Iron Hill] has a gluten-free menu if you ask for it. It's not huge, but it is tasty. They have multiple locations.
- Theresa's Next Door] in Wayne, PA has gluten-free fries with gravy, tacos, cider, and gluten-free beer.
- Aristola artisan pastas and sauces include gluten-free ravioli
- Bob's Red Mill Baking Flour
- Plantpower crusts and wraps
- The Toasted Pine Nut for low carb and gluten-free recipes