Category:Types of Disabilities
Accessibility law applies specifically to those with disabilities, whether those disabilities are physical or cognitive. These include:
- Hearing Disabilities and D/deafness
- Category: Vision Disabilities
- Cognitive and Neurological Issues
- Physical Disabilities
- Speech Disabilities
- Complex or Compound Disabilities
Many people who are aging experience some or all of the above disabilities, so you might also want to check out.
- Disability impacts ALL of US infographic by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) (2012)
- Prevalence and Most Common Causes of Disability Among Adults United States, 2005 by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- The Most Common Disabilities Seen In School by Teach-nology
- Why “Special Needs” is Not Helpful by Rebecca Cokley on Medium
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Types of Disabilities"
This category contains only the following page.