Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Expressions Glossary: Cats and Dogs
- Farm World Agricultural Glossary
- Military and Naval Glossaries
- Online Etymology Dictionary - I love this thing
- Altum : deeply, deep; high, on high, from above
- Antiquarian: an aficionado or student of antiquities or things of the past.
- Granite: See Rocks
- Hearth Old English heorð "hearth, fireplace, part of a floor on which a fire is made," also in transferred use "house, home, fireside," from Proto-Germanic *hertha- "burning place"
- Hypovolemia: See Medical Disasters
- Macadam: roadway or pavement especially with a bituminous binder
- Search and Rescue (SAR): See Military
Pages in category "Glossary"
This category contains only the following page.