From perpendicular angel knowledgebase
See also Category:Science for medicine in space. If you're currently pregnant get your ass off this page. I use this stuff to write horror stories.
Category: Behavior - Humans: the manual
- What no one tells new moms about what childbirth can do to their bodies
- How to Safely Deliver a Baby In Case of Emergency
- A Man's Guide to Pregnancy: How to Deliver a Baby in a Pinch
- What is a Placental Abruption?
- Is it safe to be at a high altitude during pregnancy?
- Water breaking: what it feels like
- How to cut the umbilical cord of a baby
- Hypovolemia aka "bleeding out" (Wikipedia)
- Tachypnea aka abnormally fast breathing (Wikipedia)
- Thready Pulse
Disease and Disaster (Population)
- Epidemics and Pandemics in the U.S.
- Epidemics in Colonial Philadelphia from 1699-1799 and The Risk of Dying
- Great Famine (Ireland) (Wikipedia)
- The Language of Infectious Disease: A Light-Hearted Review
- Pain Scales
Disease and Disaster (Specific)
- People at high risk for flu complications by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Medication and Treatment
- How far can we see if unobstructed? Hint: usually 12 miles.