Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Don’t do what you love by Rachel Nabors
- The Collaboration Curse by The Economist
- Google admits its famous job interview questions were a ‘complete waste of time’ pretty much says what we all suspected.
Job hunting sites
- Chronically Capable - a site specifically for people with chronic health conditions to find flexible jobs.
- What I learned about managing from television
- How Can I Avoid Turning Talented Workers Into Crappy Managers?
- Your design portfolio needs better copy by Briar Douglas at Invision's blog because dammit nothing is more annoying than opening a portfolio and going "whee, pictures! What did this person do?"
- A Formula for Speaking Fees by The Nerdary reminds you that your time is worth money and you should request it.