Jump to navigation Jump to search
- What to do when someone steals your content by Lorelle on Wordpress
- The Plain Language Programme - a series of blog posts about writing in plain language, including a list of "don't use" words.
- Dumbing Down by Sarah J Richards explains why writing in plain clear language is helpful to all kinds of people.
- Teaching Patients with Low Literacy Skills is an online book by Doak, Doak, & Root, written in 1996 about literacy and educating.
- IETF Draft: Terminology, Power and Inclusive Language describes the standard for writing Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) standards without using terminology like master/slave or blacklist/whitelist. Written by M. Knodel and N. ten Oever
Voice and Tone
This category currently contains no pages or media.