From perpendicular angel knowledgebase
Humans: the manual. This, as one might expect, is a mess.
- 19 Therapy Stories That'll Make You Say, "Dang, That's So True"
- Imposter Syndrome
- Relationships and sex and all that
Why we are wired the way we are
- Barack Obama talks about courage
- Careful there, your solipsism is showing by Living Graciously
- Cognitive Biases
- Learning and making mistakes
- On being generous - by Dylan Wilbanks on The Pastry Box
- Breaking Point - on being kind, by Christina Wodke.
- We May Be Born With an Urge to Help
Stories to make you feel good
- A real Good Samaritan - the story of a train conductor who changed a life
Actual science? Junk science? Probably the latter
- Four Temperaments predating actual psychology