Jump to navigation Jump to search
Humans: the manual. This, as one might expect, is a mess.
- 19 Therapy Stories That'll Make You Say, "Dang, That's So True" by Anna Borges on Buzzfeed
- Queer Female of Color: The Highest Difficulty Setting There Is? Gaming Rhetoric as Gender Capital by Lisa Nakamura on Ada: A Journal of Gender, New Media, and Technology
- You feel like shit
This is meant to be an interactive flow chart for people who struggle with self care, executive dysfunction, and/or who have trouble reading internal signals. It's designed to take as much of the weight off of you as possible, so each decision is very easy and doesn't require much judgment.
- This chart of feelings may help you identify whether you are fine, in fight, flight, or freeze.
Why we are wired the way we are
- Barack Obama talks about courage
- Careful there, your solipsism is showing by Livinggraciously
- On being generous - by Dylan Wilbanks on The Pastry Box Project
- Breaking Point - on being kind, by Christina Wodke.
- We May Be Born With an Urge to Help by Nicholas Wade on Tuscaloosanews.com
- How 26 Tweets Broke My Filter Bubble by B.J. May on Medium
Stories to make you feel good
- A real Good Samaritan - the story of a train conductor who changed a life
Actual science? Junk science? Probably the latter
- Four Temperaments predating actual psychology